For all types of engines (4-stroke-engines, 2-stroke-engines, fuel, gasoline and diesel, turbo, race engines).
Cleans the entire inside of the engine.
Dirt in the engine is transformed and eliminated through the exhaust.
Cleans the valves, carburator or ignition, pistons, cylinder head, cylinder walls, pistons rings, the entire exhaust system.
Binds existing water drops in the fuel tank and eliminates them. It stops adherence of new engine dirt, re-establishes the actual compression of the engine, and reduces the exhaust emissions massively.
- Cleans and lubricates the entire fuel system
- Reduces blow-by and engine oil dirtying
- Less dirtying of the EGR system.
- Treats damp in the fuel (biodiesel)
- Reduces the soot emissions and the dirtying of the intake manifold
- Minimizes the sooting of sensor mechanisms of variable turbos
- Optimizes the fuel consumption and ensures cleaner exhaust gasses
- Improves the combustion and the engine performance
- Reduces the congealing temperature of the fuel (flocculation in winter)
CERACOAT SAVES YOU TIME AND MONEY!
(For all petrol and diesel engines: standard, turbo, race engines) Simply add Ceracoat Engine Cleaner in one time to the fuel (petrol or diesel) tank and then drive the vehicle for about 10 – 15 minutes. Best is to add one (1) dose every 20.000 km (12.000 mls). One (1) dose for about 60-80 liters (15-20 gallons) of fuel / gasoline.